Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Auction/Property/hosp Service]

Started by VitaGreta [1867016] Wiki Contributor on in Trading Post.

102 replies · 1.38k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 103 / 103 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

_SCOFIELD_ [1441750]
finally had an opportunity to use this service. Listed an EOD Apron on auction through Vita. Everything went smooth. Vita even advertised the listing on my behalf which was very helpful and saved me 300m in fees at the end of the day. Couldn't be happier :)
rEd-dEvIL [471053]
I have always kept an eye on Vita's thread coz he only auction only very good stuff. Auction fee is fair and very helpful during the auction time with his ads and all that. I will deffo contact him in the future if I have some goodies to throw into auction. bnR
Ice [2641154]
Great service for the auction listings! Quick, mug free and fully transparent- sent me the event and made sure the small fee was transparently deducted from the trade balance :)

100% recommend!