Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

disappearing purchases

Started by RavenSegura [3203744] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 29 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
RavenSegura [3203744]
Device: Google octopus Android: 11 App version: 2.0.16

So I purchased several items from the shops. A primary weapon, a secondary weapon, a maroon pullover, leather boots and leather gloves. There were probably other things but I wasn't paying too close attention. Well, recently I realized that the items I purchased, some of which I equiped are not equiped and in fact have disappeared. The primary weapon (at the moment I dont recall the name on the weapon), The secondary weapon (Raven) the maroon pull over and leather boots have all disapeared.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
You haven't purchased any Primary weapons. The following is the list of all of your purchases. The items that you did purchase are currently equipped by you.

[image: i.imgur.com]

Thanks!