Why Oh Why do we not have access to our items list while abroad? I almost lost my mission as I could not heal between fights and I am not even gonna ask about why I could not reload after 2 clips even though I have thousands of rounds inventoried......actually I think i will what IS up with that mess anyway????
item list while abroad
Started by Dargonkin [2663959] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 20
- Authority score
- 51 / 100
- Historical score
- 34 / 100
- Story score
- 61 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
You've played this game for over 1000 days and you did not know you couldn't heal yourself overseas?
Prepare for your missions before you fly next time.
Prepare for your missions before you fly next time.
skillissue.exe tbh
I cant access my inventory, but I can grab a grenade from 1000s of miles away
You ask this question like you just learned today, after 1000 days that you cant heal mid flight/have limited magazines. It is a balancing mechanic and its pretty dumb for the most part. However by looking at you I would be surprised if you could carry to magazines with you to a gunfight, if you could even get there!
Old noob
Make sure to take vic and Temporary needles when you're Fighting aboard
Make sure to take vic and Temporary needles when you're Fighting aboard
ok so sue me for not being a regular traveler LOL I play this game very casually and so some basic things are gonna get by me...Heck I have not even beaten Duke yet to get beyond the basic missions. This place has lots to do without getting to deep into it all!!! I was just annoyed that my ammo stores were useless even though i have at least 20000 rounds of all the available stuff and the mission required me to only hit em with a rifle :)
Even during an attack in Torn you don't have limitless ammo. You can only reload a limited number of times during a fight.
playing casualy is not good enough excuse for not doing basic research
Poker while flying !
I mean if you want more mags during combat you'll need to unlock this mod in the missions shop, need more health? Unlock the use of needles and get yourself some combat stims :D all solvable
Wow, the anonymity of the internet really brings out the very best of human attitude and social interaction. So much love, respect and kindness in these comments.