COMPANY SOLD!!
You'll never need to worry about things like balanced work stats growth, money safekeeping vault or getting a steady flow of income for yourself.
I'm selling a self run Firework Stand MAGICK IN THE AIR [H] company(easiest company to run in Torn) which does not need you to keep buying stocks everyday.
All you need is active employees and a that's it. Sit back and let your money do the work.
What's more, the perks available currently are -
[/background]
07:20:15 - 16/11/23 You found a [/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Parachute[/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)] in the city
12:41:29 - 10/01/24 You found a [/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Skateboard[/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)] in the city
[/background]
10:33:30 - 13/01/24 You found some Dumbbells in the city
[/background]
I want to sell the company at 100m if a buyer shows any interestfeel free to message or dm me.
FAQ:
You say it makes its own money, then why are you selling?
Its because I wanted to get upto 5k int stats so that I can fast run the education starter job. Hence have to sell it.
I have the cash for it but don't have any business edu for it, how do I make it work?
Believe me brother, when I say its the easiest company to run. I was able to bring the company to 6* without even doing the Introductory business course. So if you have even a single business edu, you can run the company far better than me if not like me.
I'm still short of some cash. Do you accept barter?
Of course I do, and what's more I'm collecting Donator packs so if you pay with them I can knock off another 10m or so.
The perks upcoming are kinda bum. Why should I buy this company?
Yeah I agree with the 7* perk still unavailable but it will probably be Dirty Bomb parts, so their is a high chance that you will find a $630m+ worth of Cesium - 137. So its a good risk.
Why should I run your company instead of working in someone else's?
As I stated at the top of the forum, I get a balanced working stat jump every day meaning +50 in every stats every day, another is free vault for saving your cash from mugging and lastly you don't have to rehab very often as your drug addiction don't reflect much on the company profits.
[Edit: forgot to mention the name of the company]
[Edit: First 24hrs discount is removed]
You'll never need to worry about things like balanced work stats growth, money safekeeping vault or getting a steady flow of income for yourself.
I'm selling a self run Firework Stand MAGICK IN THE AIR [H] company(easiest company to run in Torn) which does not need you to keep buying stocks everyday.
All you need is active employees and a that's it. Sit back and let your money do the work.
- The company currently has a Huge warehouse which can hold 100,000 stock.
- The company currently has a Colossal staff room.
- The company has maxxed work space for up to 10 employees.
What's more, the perks available currently are -
- +2 nerve for 1 jp -
[/background]
- 50% more awareness (excluding your merit buff) -
07:20:15 - 16/11/23 You found a [/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Parachute[/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)] in the city
12:41:29 - 10/01/24 You found a [/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Skateboard[/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)] in the city
[/background]
10:33:30 - 13/01/24 You found some Dumbbells in the city
- +25% Flamethrower Damage, +10 Flamethrower Accuracy -
[/background]
I want to sell the company at 100m if a buyer shows any interestfeel free to message or dm me.
FAQ:
You say it makes its own money, then why are you selling?
Its because I wanted to get upto 5k int stats so that I can fast run the education starter job. Hence have to sell it.
I have the cash for it but don't have any business edu for it, how do I make it work?
Believe me brother, when I say its the easiest company to run. I was able to bring the company to 6* without even doing the Introductory business course. So if you have even a single business edu, you can run the company far better than me if not like me.
I'm still short of some cash. Do you accept barter?
Of course I do, and what's more I'm collecting Donator packs so if you pay with them I can knock off another 10m or so.
The perks upcoming are kinda bum. Why should I buy this company?
Yeah I agree with the 7* perk still unavailable but it will probably be Dirty Bomb parts, so their is a high chance that you will find a $630m+ worth of Cesium - 137. So its a good risk.
Why should I run your company instead of working in someone else's?
As I stated at the top of the forum, I get a balanced working stat jump every day meaning +50 in every stats every day, another is free vault for saving your cash from mugging and lastly you don't have to rehab very often as your drug addiction don't reflect much on the company profits.
[Edit: forgot to mention the name of the company]
[Edit: First 24hrs discount is removed]