steal
Posts archived: 157 / 157 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
new pot 500k or steal
The current pot is still 4mil. If you want to steal the current pot, you have to double current pot first.
Doubling a pot from the day before does not count toward the current pot.
Doubling a pot from the day before does not count toward the current pot.
Current Pot: 4 million
Only people who can steal: SleepIsForTheWeak
Only people who can steal: SleepIsForTheWeak
Double 8M
Double 16m if you steal it will take me a few days bc I need to pull out mony from bank
Double 32M
steal
neq pot, 1m
neq pot, 1m
Damn was hoping you'd double! Good steal.
Double 2M
Double 2M
thanks, i was tempted to lmao
double 4m
double 4m
Double 8mill I will still have get money from bank
double 16m
sleep if you steal from me i'll make you sleep permanently ;)
sleep if you steal from me i'll make you sleep permanently ;)
Yeah I'm gonna have to steal that.
New pot: 10M
New pot: 10M
Double 20m
Lurks. Because I do not have 40 mil. But I want to say congrats to the new Top Winner!!
Congratulations BXE!
Congratulations BXE!
The new top winner is SleepIsForTheWeak!
32,000,000!! Haha
32,000,000!! Haha
Well shït.
Congratulations SleepIsForTheWeak!!
Congratulations SleepIsForTheWeak!!
Not for long
whats the pot
The newest pot