Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

300 days!

Started by NRD2nd [2905417] Reporter on in Achievements.

9 replies · 131 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
NRD2nd [2905417] Reporter
Today is my 300th day in Torn! Here are my goals that I have reached:
1b networth-I found 2 SEs in the city
Level 40-This was actually my goal for the end of my first year, but I reached it early! My new level goal for the end of my 1st year is either 45 or 50.
250 awards-I bought a ton of defends the last few days and pulled a loan out, and now I have over 250 awards!

The most important achievement:
1k karma!

Goals I hope to reach:
1m battlestats by the end of my 1st year.

If you have any other ideas for goals that I should do, post them below!
Xauchino [2821117]
As quoted "karma hunter".

I give zero f**ks about some pointless stat. Focus on more important things, maybe by doing your forum sniffing useful lol