Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Energy drinks

Started by boszak [3155705] on in Questions & Answers.

14 replies · 1.11k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
29
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
65 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

Most-liked replies

boszak [3155705]
I've been reading the forums but can't find anything know energy drinks, how do you get the most out of them for training?
Quackor [3097913]
By being in a faction that give 50% more energy per can.
By reading a book that doubles the effect, or one that halves the cooldown.

BUT, thats for training after you have 400-800k per gym stat, right now you are better doing happy jumps and using your booster cooldown by eating candy and training
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
At your NW you shouldn't even be thinking about using Energy Cans for training.

There is no "stat range" for Cans and when you should start using them, it's when you can afford to start using them. If you can't afford to fill 24 hours of booster day in and day out with E cans, or at least 12 hours and the other 12 with bottles, you should be using the money to make more money until you can afford to use them.

If you just found a can, sell it.
boszak [3155705]
Thank you quacker, yeah I'm nowhere near 400k stats. I was curious cause I can get ecans from my job, but from your advice sounds like I'm better off saving my job points. I was just trying to find a cheaper way to train then Xanax lol
boszak [3155705]

Thank you. I just started working at a sweetshop so I have no cans yet, but I guess I can get one from my job every 3 days. I'm not sure how long the booster lasts cause I have never drank one. But I guess I'll save up my points and sell the Evans when I get a bunch and put them towards xanax


RyuFive [1635537] Reporter
here are you options for now :)

xanax 250e 800k = $3,200 for 1e
daily refill for 25 points 150e 1.5m = $10,000 for 1e
cheap can 5e 340k = $68,000 for 1e
big boy can 30e 3.4m = $113,000 for 1e

(btw ive left out faction bonus for now but that will increase can efficiency)
boszak [3155705]
That's awesome bro. Thank you very much. Feel free to add me as a friend I'm very friendly as apose to some others on here lol
Wenno [2757277]
Seems like others answered but I'll give a visual for the price with the current market too.

[image: b.cgas.io]

That's price per energy with the 50% voracity faction special. It's pretty normal that 20e cans (Munster/Santa) are great value, with 25e being good value and then 30e being not really good value unless you're on a training book or something. Where you are now, you shouldn't think about using cans yet. They're not cost effective for you at all. Happy jumping up until you're ~400k+ in each stat is by far the cheapest thing you can do while you're in that stat range. When you reach the old soft cap of stats (50m per stat) your gains almost flatline, and then you can think about using cans if you want to. Some advise against them as you could save the money for SEs later since networth is king, but it's personal choice. I've used drinks for over a year now, and I don't regret it. Sure I would've saved a lot of money, but I'd be a bunch smaller too.

Xanax will always be the cheapest form of energy. Push stats to 400k with happy jumps, and then train normally with xanax/refill. That's my recommendation. Based on my experience when I was a wee lad, it'll take ~8 happy jumps per stat (48h booster cooldown, 1000e) to get to about 400k in each stat.
ArttiIsGod [1954421] Wiki Contributor
Using 30 cans with a book only gives you like 2 weeks extra worth of gains. For half of the money you can use 25 e cans and get same gains over 4 weeks.

If you use cans daily, 30e with a book makes sense. But if you don't even use cans daily, then spending large amount of money on max cans while on the book is ridiculous.