4 replies · 234 views · thread synced · 4 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
11
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
Most-liked replies
PirateOni[2176206]
· 8 likes · I know how it works, I own one and am usually a director but I'm on a book break right now. This is a shit deal. I bought my 9* PSF for 6b and it was making over 20m a …
PirateOni[2176206]
· 3 likes · Only 10m a day profit and you want 7b? What's the sell back price and company age? How much you pay for advertising?
I dont know how much the different stars etc go for. But if the profit is 10m now, that doesnt stop the next director to increase the profit tho. Its easy to do those changes. I'm normally 20m profit.
I know how it works, I own one and am usually a director but I'm on a book break right now. This is a shit deal. I bought my 9* PSF for 6b and it was making over 20m a day profit already. So this is a crap deal.