Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

SIN CITY

Started by Sanguis_Tritis [3036637] on in Trading Post.

3 replies · 65 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
9
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100

Most-liked replies

Sanguis_Tritis [3036637]

**Title: Unveiling the Secrets: Sin City Chronicles**

---

*Greetings, Daring Denizens of the Night!*

? Welcome to the Sin City Chronicles forum, where shadows whisper, and secrets unfold. ?

?
SIN CITY TRADE


I'm currently buying all plushies and flowers up to 100% market price!
(I buy other things like cans, boosters, FHCs, candies, DPs,...too)


My price list >>Pricelist<<


100% Mug-Free & Fast Trade
Trading Time: 00:00 - 12:00 TCT

Trades completed: 100

You can start a trade with me >>Start Trade<<
I can handle tradesup to 10mil




Please leave a rating and comment if you have enjoyed my service and have a nice day!

Notes: I reserve the right to decline a trade if I do not wish to buy a certain item I'm not actively looking for or I do not have the funds to complete the trade
.




? **May your journeys through Sin City be shrouded in mystery and drenched in the allure of the forbidden!**