When uploading with links, it works just fine but the paste option just doesn't work even though the image appears when pasted
CloudJumper[1636201]Staff · #5
The editor does not support uploading images directly (yet!). This is a planned feature for the future. For now, you will have to host the images externally and use the generated links.
I just added an image to my profile sig and after saving, it removed my entire profile sig completely. I then retried, to which I got the same result and also tested if the sig had an issue by typing random letters on my keyboard and adding images before saving, but even after saving that, my sig still showed empty with nothing on. I tried refreshing the page and closing/re-opening torn, but still comes out with the same result. Basically, if you edit/add to your sig, it deletes it all once you press save.