I just don't see how it would benefit them. It would only put in place a basic level of protection.
Voter ID
Started by ZickyJackz [497258] on in Politics & Law.
Posts archived: 105 / 105 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Of the last 8 presidential elections, the Republican candidate has only won 1.
You're forgetting George W Bush in 00 and 04. Make that 3 out of 8.
You're forgetting George W Bush in 00 and 04. Make that 3 out of 8.
Cannot forget good ol George WarCrime Bush
Oh, I am thinking of the 2nd Bush election.
John Kerry won in 2000
Hillary Clinton got more votes in 2016.
I'm talking about in terms of "democracy". The electoral college is specifically an undemocratic form of representative government.
John Kerry won in 2000
Hillary Clinton got more votes in 2016.
I'm talking about in terms of "democracy". The electoral college is specifically an undemocratic form of representative government.
As I say above, while they because President because of the electoral college, they didn't win the election. Their democratic opponent won in each case.
It's why Republicans hate democracy. They'd never win.
Look at Taylor Swift. All she's done is tell people "you should register to vote and then vote". Yet for the crime of "engaging people to vote" they've now decided she's a CIA psy-op.
They hate democracy. And they're lunatics.
It's why Republicans hate democracy. They'd never win.
Look at Taylor Swift. All she's done is tell people "you should register to vote and then vote". Yet for the crime of "engaging people to vote" they've now decided she's a CIA psy-op.
They hate democracy. And they're lunatics.