Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Level 100!

Started by Vincent [1577779] on in Achievements.

5 replies · 180 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
23
Authority score
49 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
Vincent [1577779]
After checking about a month or two ago I was level 99 63% and checked yesterday I was 94%. Finally Today I hit level 100.

Was exciting to see the level 100 level up screen.

Have a great weekend all.
Vincent [1577779]
Naturally Pam, once i saw it was 63% I started attacking a lot more though with my energy. Not all but some.


Then when I was 90% I used a friends +exp perk weapon :) just to get me over the line abit quicker. Was only attacking level 100s of course
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
Congratulations. It feels like the grind is over, but the grind never actually stops.

Level 100 is just the beginning. R+