I have no idea how good Zip Wallets are, I know they drop drugs though, but how valuable is each wallet? Lets find out:
I opened 200 zip wallets, most of them gifted by TerenceHill (many thanks) and checked to see what was in each one.
Seems you can buy one in the $3000 range most of the time.
This is what I found:
Cash: Totaled $45260
Ranged from $20-400
Receipts: 116
0-2 per wallet
Roughly 43% chance of 1
7.5% of 2
Good for getting your dump merits I guess
Credit Cards: 157
0-2 per wallet
67.5% had 1
5.5% had 2
Someone told me these are good for burglaries.
Drivers License: 126
roughly 65% chance
Valued about $3000 apiece
Subway Pass: 2
1% chance
The worst wallet I opened had $50, a receipt, and a credit card.
The best as far as resell had $110, driver's license, and a subway pass.
Just reselling these I'd get on average $2136 back.
However these wallets also had drugs in them:
Weed: 11
roughly 5.5%
Estimated Value: $7000
Psilocybin: 10
roughly 10%
Estimated Value: $2000
Acid: 7
3.5%
Estimated Value: $30000
MDMA: 7
3.5%
Estimated Value: $27500-30000
There was one instance of getting both shrooms and LSD in the same pack, so I think in theory these are all calculated separately, meaning you could get all of them maybe.
Based on this, reselling the drugs would eventually average another $2685 per wallet.
In theory, a zip wallet for sale for less than $4821 would be profitable. Though items are much more subject to market values than for Clutches: (https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16380469&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=24390355)
I opened 200 zip wallets, most of them gifted by TerenceHill (many thanks) and checked to see what was in each one.
Seems you can buy one in the $3000 range most of the time.
This is what I found:
Cash: Totaled $45260
Ranged from $20-400
Receipts: 116
0-2 per wallet
Roughly 43% chance of 1
7.5% of 2
Good for getting your dump merits I guess
Credit Cards: 157
0-2 per wallet
67.5% had 1
5.5% had 2
Someone told me these are good for burglaries.
Drivers License: 126
roughly 65% chance
Valued about $3000 apiece
Subway Pass: 2
1% chance
The worst wallet I opened had $50, a receipt, and a credit card.
The best as far as resell had $110, driver's license, and a subway pass.
Just reselling these I'd get on average $2136 back.
However these wallets also had drugs in them:
Weed: 11
roughly 5.5%
Estimated Value: $7000
Psilocybin: 10
roughly 10%
Estimated Value: $2000
Acid: 7
3.5%
Estimated Value: $30000
MDMA: 7
3.5%
Estimated Value: $27500-30000
There was one instance of getting both shrooms and LSD in the same pack, so I think in theory these are all calculated separately, meaning you could get all of them maybe.
Based on this, reselling the drugs would eventually average another $2685 per wallet.
In theory, a zip wallet for sale for less than $4821 would be profitable. Though items are much more subject to market values than for Clutches: (https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16380469&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=24390355)