Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

RW Weapons and Snow Cannon

Started by PirateOni [2176206] on in Trading Post.

6 replies · 60 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
PirateOni [2176206]

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]I have some weapons sitting around doing nothing. [/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Prices are negotiable and I'll also consider items as part of the trade. [/background]



Snow Cannon: 1.25b
[image: media.discordapp.net]

24% Plunder Katana: 800m SOLD
[image: media.discordapp.net]

Cutlass: 325m
[image: media.discordapp.net]

Cutlass: 275m
[image: media.discordapp.net]

Blunderbuss: 175m
[image: media.discordapp.net]

I also have some more but they are being borrowed at the moment so I'll get some images shortly. But these are the basics:
[image: media.discordapp.net]