Deleted
Deleted
Started by -dominick- [2674770] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 41 / 41 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 41
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 68 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- MaxHeadRoom [1429645]
· 10 likes ·
you beg you insult the game you insult the ppl playing the game you have a dp you admit you are lazy GoFundMe? GoF**kYourself - Eileen_McKinsey [2460491]
· 8 likes ·
Fly more. Buy plushies and flowers, and then sell them. It’s not rocket science — you can do it. When I was your age (1,018 days), I had already accumulated 808:10:41:38 in flight time and $4.212B net worth, having already … - -Beesus- [1959482]
· 2 likes ·
So you want donations, yet you say you don’t have much time for Torn. Wild. Not sure people will wanna help someone that is inactive tbh. Edit: Niconicolas beat me to it lmao
Fly more. Buy plushies and flowers, and then sell them. It’s not rocket science — you can do it.
When I was your age (1,018 days), I had already accumulated 808:10:41:38 in flight time and $4.212B net worth, having already maxed out my bank account and started sinking funds into stocks. You’ve flown 160 flights for 35:17:55:00 total flight time.
I didn’t spend some 200 days in the air just to give you a big fat donation in the hopes that you might, if you remember, list me in this thread in the forum. If I want to be in this thread, I’ll just post here. That too isn’t rocket science.
When I was your age (1,018 days), I had already accumulated 808:10:41:38 in flight time and $4.212B net worth, having already maxed out my bank account and started sinking funds into stocks. You’ve flown 160 flights for 35:17:55:00 total flight time.
I didn’t spend some 200 days in the air just to give you a big fat donation in the hopes that you might, if you remember, list me in this thread in the forum. If I want to be in this thread, I’ll just post here. That too isn’t rocket science.
.
.
.
Hahaha ha... hehe hehe.... hahaha haha
We all have school or work to do
Flying gave me my money to get the max $2b investment
Your just lazy and don't want to grind for it
Fly while your in school... on your lunch or playtime checkbook and buy stuff.... fly back
Same at work
Same when you sleep
Ain't got time to fly!!!
You have all the time in torn to fly
And you have been here for 2.5 years.... you have wasted your time doing whatever it was you have been doing
We all have school or work to do
Flying gave me my money to get the max $2b investment
Your just lazy and don't want to grind for it
Fly while your in school... on your lunch or playtime checkbook and buy stuff.... fly back
Same at work
Same when you sleep
Ain't got time to fly!!!
You have all the time in torn to fly
And you have been here for 2.5 years.... you have wasted your time doing whatever it was you have been doing
so you are begging for 1.5 billion while admitting that you regularly quit over the burn out of doing a few clicks per hour, thats wild
So you want donations, yet you say you don’t have much time for Torn. Wild. Not sure people will wanna help someone that is inactive tbh.
Edit: Niconicolas beat me to it lmao
Edit: Niconicolas beat me to it lmao
Wow I'm guessing you're a teen, right? Your attitude stinks, either way. Sounds like this game really isn't for you. What makes you so special to expect handouts, whilst also dishing out bad attitude in exchange?
Unreal.
Unreal.
I think you've misunderstood the reason for this 'Donators Forum". It's not to beg for donations, although, their are many threads within this forum (and beyond) for that precise purpose. Maybe ask in one, or all (probably all), of those? No promises but, someone might be naive enough to throw money at someone who's openly admitted they'll never be able to 1) repay them, or 2) pay it forward to someone else in the future (if you rarely play this game, you won't progress much and that includes your networth).
As for not having the time to fly once or twice a day (the furthest locations); that's just BS. Either, you've not really thought things through, which is understandable and absolutely no criticism if that's the case, or, you're just too lazy to put in minimal effort. I try to keep my personal life off of this platform as much as possible but, let me put things into perspective for you. The things you claim get in the way, they're just everyday life things, that most on here are dealing with as well and yet, are still able to do better on their own than yourself. As for myself, I'm also struggling every damn day with physical ill-health, while also being a part-time carer for a family member (on top of every day things), it doesn't stop me flying every day, chaining, warring, etc and, I play exclusively on my phone. It's all just a matter of figuring out how to optimise the time you have.
For example, if you have a smartphone (which I'm sure you will have), you can use an app called TornPDA, which can alert you when you're about to land while flying (as well as countless other alerts). In fact, the app is basically God Mode for this game, with the number of enhancements it offers, so it will drastically make things easier, even for someone as casual as yourself. Assuming, you'll bother to try it (if you haven't already, I'm just throwing ideas out here ;-) ).
So, yeah, it's more of a you issue, really. Everything you've said here is just excuses and yes, this is ultimately a game (I can't stress how much I agree with that sentiment) but, if you want to progress at all, then put in at least a minimal amount of effort, rather than expecting others to pick up your slack.
Best of luck going forward.
(I was going to add formatting but, that went on longer than I intended and I'm being called away now, so just assume that various words are bold/italic if they seem like they should be emphasized :-D )
Edit: some embarrassingly rookie typos
As for not having the time to fly once or twice a day (the furthest locations); that's just BS. Either, you've not really thought things through, which is understandable and absolutely no criticism if that's the case, or, you're just too lazy to put in minimal effort. I try to keep my personal life off of this platform as much as possible but, let me put things into perspective for you. The things you claim get in the way, they're just everyday life things, that most on here are dealing with as well and yet, are still able to do better on their own than yourself. As for myself, I'm also struggling every damn day with physical ill-health, while also being a part-time carer for a family member (on top of every day things), it doesn't stop me flying every day, chaining, warring, etc and, I play exclusively on my phone. It's all just a matter of figuring out how to optimise the time you have.
For example, if you have a smartphone (which I'm sure you will have), you can use an app called TornPDA, which can alert you when you're about to land while flying (as well as countless other alerts). In fact, the app is basically God Mode for this game, with the number of enhancements it offers, so it will drastically make things easier, even for someone as casual as yourself. Assuming, you'll bother to try it (if you haven't already, I'm just throwing ideas out here ;-) ).
So, yeah, it's more of a you issue, really. Everything you've said here is just excuses and yes, this is ultimately a game (I can't stress how much I agree with that sentiment) but, if you want to progress at all, then put in at least a minimal amount of effort, rather than expecting others to pick up your slack.
Best of luck going forward.
(I was going to add formatting but, that went on longer than I intended and I'm being called away now, so just assume that various words are bold/italic if they seem like they should be emphasized :-D )
Edit: some embarrassingly rookie typos
Don't drag the legendary Mysterio's into this hotmess. X-D
(Or, the late Latino Heat, for that matter)
(Or, the late Latino Heat, for that matter)
Lol
Im not "inactive" I play this game regularly and when and if i do miss a couple days its usually me taking a free day to myself, I work for everything I have just don't stay on this game 24/7 and was just asking for a little help anyways this is a game afterall and I nearly forgot its whole players base is just assholes who stay on it 24/7
Anyways I hope you all have a good day and this post wasn't directed towards you beesus except for the first part but this games player base is harsh at times.
Anyways I hope you all have a good day and this post wasn't directed towards you beesus except for the first part but this games player base is harsh at times.
send donations i will play for thirty seconds every day
/s
/s
me
(real)
(real)
That's honestly my bad iv been having a bad time recently and was just asking for some extra help and then all this drama happened XD, Although I do like this game it isn't my favorite genre, and again Sorry if I seemed rude or anything and yes I am to your first question.
ignore the haters! keep asking for cash. someone will feel generous! no me though:p
Torn has a GoFundMe thread! you might not get so much heat if you ask there, and who knows someone might actually help out over there