When using kiwi browser on android chat is working fine but when I use mozilla firefox windows 11 I dont see any chat.
No chat bug
Started by DatuPuti [2393193] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
Most-liked replies
Can you replicate the issue in Incognito window of Firefox with all of your scripts and extensions turned off?
All good when I use Incognito window of Firefox while the not incognito window no chat... (both no script & extension)
Can you please try clearing site data for Torn from the browser settings and see if it resolves the issue?
Thanks. Clearing browser data works.