Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Deleted

Started by -dominick- [2674770] on in Graveyard.

40 replies · 406 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 41 / 41 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

-dominick- [2674770]
Sorry to hear about your personal life and I do try but when I first started this game i played it for months, even got my family to play it and then it got boring, so I took a 5 month break just doing other things. I'm now trying to be more active and play the game more, I also plan to start happy jumping to boost my stats, Might try flying again too anyways Hope you have a good day!
-Beesus- [1959482]
Regular?

You are 1k days old with best active streak of 49. And you have 11 days played. That is not regular by any means lmao.