Still not back. :/
Posts archived: 947 / 947 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Like why are we even posting
B
B
N
j
tired from work, it's only monday and i'm already ready for the weekend
I'm sure he will be back when he wants to give more money to someone.
Page 12!
Yeah :D
cool faction
PLEASE! JWIESJFI SJOSAJ
no
NO PLEASE LET ME HAVE THE MONEY I NEED IT MORE!
iiiiii...
Ladies and gentlemen!
It is nights like tonight, watching the old 80's Scooby-Doo, that I almost envy my sons. They get to watch this for the first time, get to witness awesomeness with fresh eyes. I get to appreciate the show all over again for entertaining the next generation!
It is nights like tonight, watching the old 80's Scooby-Doo, that I almost envy my sons. They get to watch this for the first time, get to witness awesomeness with fresh eyes. I get to appreciate the show all over again for entertaining the next generation!
My god, thats the first time that i see another Iron Rose here. O.o
Today, I am reaching out with an overwhelming sense of gratitude and appreciation for the extraordinary gift you bestowed upon a fortunate individual— a staggering one billion Torn Dollars.
Your act of generosity has not gone unnoticed within the Torn City community, and it is nothing short of awe-inspiring. To witness such selflessness is a rare and beautiful occurrence, and it has undoubtedly made a lasting impact on the recipient.
The ripple effect of your benevolence extends beyond the virtual walls of Torn City, creating a sense of unity and camaraderie among players. Your willingness to share such a substantial amount reflects the spirit of kindness that makes our virtual world truly special.
On behalf of the Torn City community, I extend a billion thanks to you for your generosity. Your actions have not only made someone's day but have contributed to the unique tapestry of experiences that make Torn City a remarkable place to be.
May your kindness inspire others, and may your ventures prosper.
Your act of generosity has not gone unnoticed within the Torn City community, and it is nothing short of awe-inspiring. To witness such selflessness is a rare and beautiful occurrence, and it has undoubtedly made a lasting impact on the recipient.
The ripple effect of your benevolence extends beyond the virtual walls of Torn City, creating a sense of unity and camaraderie among players. Your willingness to share such a substantial amount reflects the spirit of kindness that makes our virtual world truly special.
On behalf of the Torn City community, I extend a billion thanks to you for your generosity. Your actions have not only made someone's day but have contributed to the unique tapestry of experiences that make Torn City a remarkable place to be.
May your kindness inspire others, and may your ventures prosper.
i couldn't say enough good things to you as
- hundeja [3167460] explains best
Mentions: hundeja [3167460]