Duke 4 is just a sausage that no one has ever profited from, let us vote the real Duke "missions finished" and some OC2 gains would then also be overdue
Duke 4
Started by -MADBALL- [2037982] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 44 / 44 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 44
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 59 / 100
- Engagement score
- 71 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- flare [2195157] Officer
· 28 likes ·
Bartender id like whatever this guy is having - HavokGDI [133687] Moderator
· 25 likes ·
As much as I should grave this... I just want to see Duke respond and beat you up. - flare [2195157] Officer
· 2 likes ·
We know who the third mission giver is shes been in the game for a while: https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=7 Damaster made a good post here about her kit The items to activate her are also already in the game and have been …
Mentioned in this thread
Amanda [7] ×1 Tiny [21] ×1 RobinHood [145] ×1 pussy [2797641] ×1
Bartender id like whatever this guy is having
As much as I should grave this...
I just want to see Duke respond and beat you up.
I just want to see Duke respond and beat you up.
I too have had drinks tonight but I'm not following this post.
What the hell did you just say???
I know Duke 1, 2, 3, and 4 irl and they would never do this
https://media.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTc5MGI3NjExMmRva25weGMya2swMWIzd3BjcTJ6anU0emtwZXVtc25mdHFmdXQ5MSZlcD12MV9naWZzX3NlYXJjaCZjdD1n/NfGTU1FFnPIwo/giphy.gif[image: media.giphy.com]
duke is crime 1 , better we send him in retirement home
His cheap story has been told for a long time
actually just waiting for SV to slap you with duke’s madball for like 9k
.
You placed 1x $1,000,000 bounties on pussy for a cost of $1,500,000 : duke loan
Mentions: pussy [2797641]
i did 1,631 jobs for these uckerF and gaind all 2 yo abook
go homee ur not a Camorra or ’Ndrangheta
duke clan is pizza calzone
go homee ur not a Camorra or ’Ndrangheta
duke clan is pizza calzone
https://giphy.com/clips/iontelevision-hawaii-hawaiifive0-hf0-bMkIuOshlcUfCnp9C5
noone in torn fears duke because he is the biggest pussy in torn
Who doesn't wear his pants full of poop ...poopstripe trousers
Stay in school kids
Well, at least that wasn’t ChatGPT
i want Tiny [21] missions
Mentions: Tiny [21]