I'm fairly new but I've logged 1.2 thousand races I'm looking for tips and or donations so I can buy a Bugatti... Thanks for any donations they will be used on a car and upgrades...
New racer
Started by SerhiyTkach [2962411] on in Racing.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Lightor [2215463] Officer
· 4 likes ·
Tip: Don't beg
Begging in foruns is the way to do it!
15:15:20 - 13/01/24 You sent $69 to SerhiyTkach with the message: For the Bugatti fund.
Tip:
Don't beg
Don't beg
Hey everyone. I was wondering if someone can tell me where to buy the racing license
Check out the points building
There isn't one!
What class are you?