Ignore
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 15
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Collete [1389080]
· 8 likes ·
RESPECT: 4,980 Its worth nothing why the f**k would anyone give you a cache per month do you huff paint ?
RESPECT: 4,980
Its worth nothing why the f**k would anyone give you a cache per month do you huff paint ?
Its worth nothing why the f**k would anyone give you a cache per month do you huff paint ?
People start a brand new faction with 5000 respect for 10-ish mil, why is your worth a cache per month? Lmao
Bartender, give me what this guy had
Gotta find new ways to make money these days
conning noobs ?
Option 1:
[image: i.ibb.co]
[image: i.ibb.co]
No? It was a genuine idea also asking for a large faction to takeover. A noob wouldn't be running a large faction?
In reality I could take the time to grow the faction to a more suitable position before bargaining, it's not out of the question, I guess this was just more of a potential shortcut really.
It's pretty clear it's a no go anyway haha so maybe I will just wait until IRL priorities settle down and actually build it myself
In reality I could take the time to grow the faction to a more suitable position before bargaining, it's not out of the question, I guess this was just more of a potential shortcut really.
It's pretty clear it's a no go anyway haha so maybe I will just wait until IRL priorities settle down and actually build it myself
What use would a large faction have with that newly created shell? Absolutely none.
Genuine idea? Idiotic idea more like it.
Genuine idea? Idiotic idea more like it.
graved, no content.