Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Runescape Classic

Started by Gore [2027409] on in Gaming.

4 replies · 93 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Gore [2027409]
Hey fellow adventurers,
I recently found myself reminiscing about the good old days spent grinding and hustling in Runescape Classic. It was a huge part of my childhood, much like how I enjoy diving into other RPGs now. Back then, my main thrill came from making money through trading and buying items.
But lately, I've been feeling a different kind of itch – the desire to delve into the quests and really immerse myself in the game. I want to start fresh, right from the beginning, purely for nostalgic purposes. And it got me thinking – do any of you still enjoy playing RS Classic? And if so, would you consider playing it on your mobile device?
I'm curious to hear your thoughts. Have you revisited RS Classic recently, or maybe you never stopped playing? How does it compare to other games you enjoy now? And for those who haven't tried it yet, what intrigues or concerns you about playing on mobile?
Let's get this discussion rolling! Share your experiences, tips, and any fond memories you have of Runescape Classic. I'm excited to hear from all of you.
Happy adventuring!
Alexasha [2812596]
I love OSRS but the need to donate to access like 85% of the game is really unappealing to me, that's why I've left it. Not surprised though, most modern mmorpgs work this way.
wet_bra [2753024]
I have my original account from like 15 years ago that I pop on frequently just to check to make sure it wasn't hacked. I don't think i'll go back to OSRS now, but I think back fondly and often about my runescape time in the mid-2000's. There was nothing like it!!
Blainyckz_ [606698]
Runescape has literally always worked this way. All things considered it's actually pretty reasonable compared to most games. WoW for example you need to buy the game AND subscribe AND pay for expansions. Runescape you get everything ever for about a £10 a month. Plus once you get to a point of end game content you can pretty easily make enough money to sustain your membership with in-game currency..