8 replies · 406 views · thread synced · 16 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
12
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100
Most-liked replies
Lightor[2215463]Officer
· 9 likes · I don't think they would ever change this system because then why have classes to go through at all. But since you both seem stuck here is a handy guide for you two to check out No Racing Points Guide …
After the road trip event this past weekend, I feel that the developers should give us a racing 2.0. I ran Class D, and I have an BMW X5, neatly upgraded, but then I got promoted to C class, and all the cars there is faster, and stronger, so the X5 doesnt stand a chance.
They should give us the options to choose which class we want to race in, like they did with Crimes 2.0.
The reason it su ks is because you are stuck to certain cars only. I want to enjoy building up an Alfa so I can race it across different tracks with a reasonable chance of winning. As of now, it's just straight numbers and nothing else. Well, except for the chance of having an accident.
Not bitchin too much, though. The rest of the game is fun. Racing can be better.