I was wondering if job points transfered to another job. Like I have 65 points in the army right now. If I switch jobs will I still have those points?
Job points
Started by cherrynobyl_ [3125581] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Points stay in army job, does not transfer to any other type job. Points remain so available when you return to army job
^^^ Which means if you don't plan to ever go back to the army. Make sure you use them before you leave.
Thanks you guys for the help!