Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Question about multiple devices

Started by Calm [991503] on in Questions & Answers.

13 replies · 515 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
22
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

Most-liked replies

Calm [991503]
Hi there

Just a quick question

So I normally play torn on my mobile phone but have been wanting to play it on my laptop too while I'm at work.

If I download it and log into my main profile on my laptop, will I be flagged for anything against the rules? I'm unsure if it's classed as account sharing.
AJ- [2173898]
No. I play on mobile and laptop all the time. As long as you aren't running 2 accounts and being a sneaky multi.


EDIT: Also, you don't download Torn, its a browser game. You play via your browser.
Calm [991503]
Ah brilliant :)

No it's an app too, I have it downloaded on my laptop and mobile from the Google play store
BaggyWrinkles [3145984]
On mobile, torn is an app, though I prefer the torn pda app instead, as it seems to have less lag, and is more user friendly.
On a PC or laptop, it's most easily accessed straight through your browser. You can download the app, through bluestacks or something like it, but as far as I have heard(I personally only use mobile) the apps are subpar when compared to access directly through your browser
Xerra [2775419]
Unlikely. I play on my home Mac and on the windows laptop. I'll often login during the day on my windows work laptop, and used to play with the torn PDA thing on my iPhone. I've had zero issues, so I wouldn't worry about accessing from a different device too much.
CuddleBear [1861836]
I literally play on 2 devices at once. But are we gonna act like this dude didn't just say his main account? How many do you have bro?
Calm [991503]
I have one?

It's just habit as a few other mobile games I play like Albion online, I have multiple characters as well as a main one.

I'm like 5k days old do you think I'd have gotten away with multiple accounts for this long?
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
I don't know, it's a little odd that you didn't know you played Torn thru a browser and thought you needed to download some kind of app... Your account is 15 years old, which long proceeds the app. How did you start playing torn if you had no idea it was a browser game?

Bought your account? Way to out yourself. First you say main account, and now you somehow didn't know Torn was a browser game. The app came out in 2018... So you have like 8 years of your accounts existence in a browser. How do you not know?
Calm [991503]
I know torn is a browser game, although on my mobile it's an app and since the computer I use for work is a Google Chromebook it also, shockingly, has the Google play store .. where you guessed it.. the torn app is located :O

It's 15 years old yes but not once did I say I've been active for 15 years. I quit for 13 years. Came back after seeing an ad on facebook about the mobile app and that was about 2/3 months ago when I returned.

Nope didn't buy my account either, this is all 100% me. Pretty sure the admins and Devs would have clocked on to any foul play by now otherwise.

So well done for clearly misreading my other comments where I very obviously state I have the app already downloaded. We don't all exclusively play on a computer.

Well done again for clearly not reading where I play other games that allow you to have multiple characters (Albion online) hence the habit of saying main account :O