Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn, Torn, Torn (Jackpot)

Started by rapid_riser [262223] on in Achievements.

39 replies · 1.03k views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 40 / 40 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
40
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

rapid_riser [262223]
You gambled $10,000,000 on the slot machine and won $15,762,337,987 with: Torn, Torn, Torn (Jackpot)

All those mindless spins finally paid off and I got this painful merit. I wish I had a screenie but I was spam clicking 10m and watching my health bar for muggers and didnt even see the symbols, I just saw the Jackpot message with no pot amount and was like WTH, did I just get that?

No more drinking expensive booze and counterfeiting casino tokens with mad jail times chasing this thing anymore!

Here are my stats, Im still in a big loss as those 10m spins really do a number on your pocket.

Total spins
190,177
Successful spins
50,297
Failed spins
139,880
Spins successful / failed ratio
0.3596
Maximum money won
$19,990,000,000
Maximum money lost
$10,000,000
Total money won
$1,662,990,577,097
Total money lost
$1,713,030,087,210
Money won / lost ratio
0.9708

So only cost me 50,039,510,113 (50b!) not to mention the refils, alcohol bottles and even a bunch of casino passes. Most expensive merit ever!

My max money won is 20b since I've been lucky enough to get two radioactives on this journey.
rapid_riser [262223]
Thanks for congratulations.

I figured the jackpot was always an average of 3 years worth of 150 daily 10m pulls away. Year after year go by and still no win was quite demoralising, lately I only been playing when the pot was high as suing daily token was such a chore and always end the night on a loss and a downer.

Maybe I move to crimes 2.0 as a reward now I dont need 1.0 for counterfeiting. I have to say goodbye to Arsons Warehouse eventually ;-(
Fermion [2691036] Officer Officer
Congrats!!! Long time goal done :D That's a pretty nice ratio too! Glad you got it on a big jackpot rather than a 300m one xD