Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Biggest Over-reacting Baby Yet? XD

Started by RagingRaptor [1522277] on in General Discussion.

95 replies · 3.94k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 96 / 96 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

CurlyBracket [2766476]
Get over it (and learn to avoid mugs better). Revenge is pointless and often makes it worse. Mugging is part of the game - respect people that are good at it.
ReyDuvall [1526820]
I don't know OP but from his posts in this thread I'd hazard a guess that he might've run his mouth a bit, and that it's not just from a mug.

Pops is pretty close to top 20 in exp and an ass conveniently offered itself up? I'm just speculating but seems reasonable.

  • People ranked by Level

Mentions: Pops [1025410] · Capacity X [9357]

pussy [2797641]
if you feel emasculated from pixels on a video game I’m pretty sure that’s just mental illness & not reality
DedeSiregar [2430598]
Preaching about "power play is bad" then doing exactly the thing he preached about. That's poops.
The hypocrisy makes me want to throw up.
Rat [2578478]
Got a 200 hit contract against me from PaperTown 'cause I kept trying to mug him in RR.

It's chill though, and was fun. Hosps really aren't a bother unless it's happening constantly for many months straight
hemi [2165616]
This is light work tbh, and you making a thread about it = pops gets the auto win.
At his size the energy is just a tool for fun, i doubt he feels like he's wasting anything, probably having fun bonking you and watching you run to edit the forum bonk score.

Biggest overreacting baby would keep this up for 6 months straight, flight delay you every time you travel, go after your spouse and faction mates, and all for lesser reasons than a mug.

Good luck. Go pops!
Hcom3 [2003693]
My favorite reactions are always those who are like “I will make you so hated in this game, I have friends in powerful places.. watch your back”

I have to deal with 1 *maybe* 2 enemies, and have to endure the horrific horror have having $100k bounties on my head…
Bruce [1863359]
I'm having a laugh over the person who bounties me. He's spent a over Billion on placing them on me now..more than he ever lost from his multi account
Respect [2213633]
Depends man. What pops is doing is sending a message. He has the energy and time to do exactly this. OP wont admit it, but the fact that he brought this to the forums tells us that hes bothered/annoyed enough to complain publicly.

If you can afford the detour to beat that persons ass, and are willing to deal with any consequences that come from that, then do it. You can bet Violation wont be mugging Avalon again.

If you dont wanna waste the resources, or cant be bothered to start a potential hitting war over it, let it go. Your gameplay wont change, and youll continue on like normal.
BallinJoeStalin [2573881]
I did a money spy for someone when I was a newbie but Pops got the mug for more than $1bil iirc.

Weird thing to get upset about tbh. Maybe some other beef there?

Apologies to Pops for mixing up events from 3 years ago. Looking at the logs, I was paid by someone else to do the spy and Pops got the mug, but did not buy the spy.