Not enough hours in the day?
If you're a time struggling company owner, faction leader or tradesman and somehow you've wound up here ..
Well then you may as well know ..
I offer ADVERTISING SERVICES YAAAAY :D
For the low cost of $1,500,000 PER HOUR
You are welcome to purchase multiple hours
I have two options:
1] You give me the info you want sending out and a link (if no link I can provide one for free)
2] I can create a suitable Ad & link for you and then proceed to advertise for however long you choose to purchase. This will be an extra one time payment of $3,000,000. (you are then free to keep the link)
Example:
You purchase 2 hours
2 x1 ,500,000 (3,000,000) then request I create the Ad and link (3,000,000) your total cost will be $6,000,000
If you're a time struggling company owner, faction leader or tradesman and somehow you've wound up here ..
Well then you may as well know ..
I offer ADVERTISING SERVICES YAAAAY :D
For the low cost of $1,500,000 PER HOUR
You are welcome to purchase multiple hours
I have two options:
1] You give me the info you want sending out and a link (if no link I can provide one for free)
2] I can create a suitable Ad & link for you and then proceed to advertise for however long you choose to purchase. This will be an extra one time payment of $3,000,000. (you are then free to keep the link)
Example:
You purchase 2 hours
2 x1 ,500,000 (3,000,000) then request I create the Ad and link (3,000,000) your total cost will be $6,000,000