Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

*EDITED*

Started by MuTheMuss [3170831] on in Questions & Answers.

16 replies · 429 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
16
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
65 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

Most-liked replies

S-I-S [1187574]
Xanax is the best energy source, Energy refills is another option at the cost of 25 points roughly around $1.2m
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
Well, first off your 53 days old and only level 7. You should be long on your journey by now, but you're not... You're clearly missing some basics to help you out.

You need to get to level 15 so you can start travelling, then you can start doing happy jumps.

Check out the Tutorials and Guide forums. Also read Baldr's guide:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php?p=threads&f=61&t=16034448&b=0&a=0

Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice

Qfiffle [2557282] Committee Committee
Donator status (can buy DP from market for around 24m or with real money for about $5 USD or your local equivalent), or subscriber status (about $5 USD a month) means your energy refills faster and maxes at 150 instead of 100. This makes a huge difference.

LSD gives you a small amount of energy if you can't afford xanax.

But if you can't afford 3 xanax a day, consider buying one, using it to sell 10 losses, then using the $3m or so you get from that to buy two more to do attacking with to level up (and later for training with).
Necess [3191404]
Ditto what Ohadik said.

When I was below 15, I was shooting to gain at least a level every day, and I used Baldr's guide to get to level 15 in maybe 20 days time. It's not how much energy you get, it's how you use your energy, I think I only used one xanax before level 15 that was used extremely poorly.

Anyhow, Baldr's guide includes some inactives that should give you a target for how much battle stats you should train for.

I would highly recommend to conserve your energy for attacks on members of Baldr's list.
MuTheMuss [3170831]
Thanks guys for the tips! This has helped alot and I will be referring to this forum when I need to get back on track. Thanks everyone!
Necess [3191404]
No worries.

Basically levelling to 15 quickly boils down to:

Do I have battle stats higher than maybe the lowest 5 of each level on Baldr's list?

If yes, spend the majority of energy attacking (and then leaving) targets on Baldr's list.
If no, spend the majority of energy gym training until you do have battle stats higher than the lowest 5 of each level on Baldr's list.

I really didn't spend much energy before level 15 on anything other than gym trainng and attack/leaving.

If you have questions about how to more efficiently gym train, there are articles we can point you to for that as well.
pussy [2797641]
donator status - faster regen and higher energy cap

xanax - the best thing in the current meta

cans, fhc - expensive boosters that gain you energy in exchange for some booster cooldowns
Khang2412 [2353835]
this is funny, LOL. Why do you think there are so few level 100 if everyone level up at your current rate. Low level require less exp, it's like that in every game