Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Rehab

Started by Looneymaxfield [3143724] on in Questions & Answers.

15 replies · 243 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100
boszak [3155705]
So when is the best time to rehab. When the brain icon appears? Or how many battle stats is it okay yo go down on the brain. I have been stacking lots of Xanax and I normally rehab after 2 trains 8 Xanax and 2 ecstasy. But can I train more rather then rehab every 2-3 days? I want to thank everyone in advance to the replies, guaranteed likes on comments. Knowledge is power.
Microbes [2622522]
Ask the Director of your company what's the maximum drug debuffs he would allow. From there on, once you're a few point away from the drug debuffs, you should rehab.

I also note that you're in a Flower Shop, do remember you can use your job perks to reduce drug addiction too.

Finally, if your boss is flexible, it's always recommend to rehab when the brain icon appears; or risk getting kicked from your education. Also, whenever you ODed on drugs, donfly to rehab to get back happy.
boszak [3155705]
Yeah I used 79 job points tonight. Don't know how much drug addiction it took off. Doesn't tell you. Maybe I wasted more points then i needed to. Cause I'm new to the flower shop
SkellyWoog [2697665]
I'm going to highjack the original thread with a related question:

Similar to the question "if I train all my 150e in one train or 15x 10e trains - do I use the same amount of happy?" question....

Disregarding travel time, company effectiveness etc. - purely from a money spent on rehab over xx years - which is better?

a) Rehabbing 6 rehab ticks in a single session (6 rehabs in total)
or
b) Rehabbing 3 ticks over 2x visits (6 rehabs in total)
or
c) It makes no difference from a $ spent on rehab perspective given any period of time?

I'm trying to figure out if 5 years down the track I'll regret rehabbing more frequently ($-wise) or if I should stretch out the trips to SWI a little more and risk my director getting shitty.

Edit Ironically my director *just* trained me - think he's watching me write this post...
Jaxtra [2658631]
Job specials that take away drug addiction can't be overused, if you try to use more JP than you have addiction points, it doesn't use more than needed. Every job point removes one addiction point.
pussy [2797641]
usually -10 or below is good, and if you overdose you get a higher addiction amount, so it's definitely useful to rehab after an overdose too - plus with stuff like xanax, you get like 24h of cooldown so it's an easy 4h there/back within your next xanax / other drug taking
JackKelly [2271177]
As others have said, talk to your director to get the sure answer, as it's ultimately his call, but back when I ran companies, I had my employees be making plans to rehab when their efficiency hit -10, which is before the brain icon appears. I don't know if a flower shop will be as strict as I had to be, due to not being as competitive of a company as adult novelties.

A thing to keep in mind, you never want to rehab fully. Always bring the slider back 1 click, so you can utilize the natural addiction decay. You will have to make the trip to rehab a little more often, but trust me, it will save you billions in the long run.
JackKelly [2271177]
Yes, you lose the same amount of happy.

Ok, instead of answering your other question, you need to realize the reason people say not to do full rehabs. There are 2, one is your final rehab may not be a full one due to not having a full rehab worth of addiction points left, secondly you want to make sure that you utilize the nightly addiction decay that automatically reduces your addiction by (x) amount.

So in regards to your question, it absolutely makes a difference and will save you tons in the long run, but I wouldn't do option a or b. I would rehab 5 times on my first visit, then rehab one less than the max the next time I needed to. It doesn't matter how often you go to rehab. You can go every day if you want, or you can wait until your battle stat reduction is -20%. As long as you are leaving enough addiction points to decay naturally and not wasting the rehabs, then it is the same difference.
ischuo [2786290]
Rehab whenever your addiction at -10 or above. It will greatly affects the rating of company you're in. Keep in mind fly in Switzerland before 15:00 tct the company resets daily at 18:00 tct. Don't rehab after 18:00 tct cause your addiction will not change even if you did rehab. And always don't fully rehab leave always 1 tick.