Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Enshrouded

Started by Varides [2176530] on in Gaming.

7 replies · 44 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
6 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Varides [2176530]
Is anyone currently playing Enshrouded? I am playing the early access but was curious if anyone would want to play on a server once they fix the server wide quest mechanics?

Let me know if you'd be interested at all.
Madgod [1733719]
Looks interesting. I think I overlooked that game previously. I've put a lot of hours into games like that though. But it looks like it has a lot more going for it than say Rust. Some of the graphics and animations look kind of rough but it is still early access
Varides [2176530]
I've been enjoying the hell out of it. Very Valheim feel but there is a ton of questing/guidance for progression.
Seems like every single little abandoned building you find has some random lore/quest associated with it and it helps the progression a lot.
A_Mean_Person [1631303]
I have it on my wishlist since it was released for EA, haven't got around to buying it yet.

There are so many survival games these days that it gets complicated to filter those worth playing... But this one I'll probably pick it up eventually, even if only to collect dust in my library as many others i wanted to play.
Varides [2176530]
I'd highly suggest giving it a run. I picked up Palworld as well and truthfully, wish I only bought Enshrouded for myself.

I understand the lament about the Survival RPGs recently. Seems those are the big things coming out to start this year, not to mention Nightingale if that turns out well too.
A_Mean_Person [1631303]
Nightingale is another i have on my wishlist, but will give it time for reviews after release on the 20th.

I did get Palworld, but truth be told haven't played all that long yet atleast (12h or so). I find myself getting bored with grinding quite easy, and got Palworld while i was giving a go on FF XIV. Had about 50h of gametime in a week or so on FF, so had my grind quota nearly full already.

Since then been playing battlefield 2042, Cities Skylines and FM 2024 because they don't require any brain activity while also not feeling like a grind...

Have two days of vacation next week, so might get Enshrouded then.