Rage won't proc the whole stack, rage and slow work seperately. Rage procs will not proc any extra occurances of slow.
Grave please
Started by DodgyBarnet [2085947] on in Trading Post.
Posts archived: 109 / 109 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
But rage can proc one instance. I have a log of it. Unconfirmed yet if it'll proc more instances as the log of slow inside rage I do have, it was the third instance of slow in the fight
B
Bump
Up
B
Bump
When rage is proced the extra hits it gives aren't real. They're ghost hits which is why they dont show up on the hits counter on logs. Rage procs are still counted as one turn and as such can only proc slow once at max, same with any other turn.
^this makes sense. I stand corrected
Also.
Bump
Also.
Bump
Bump for new additions
Bump
Bump
B
Up
B
Up
Up. Hit me up with offers folks
Up
Bumo
Bump