Well, firstly - yes i'm a noob on torn, and i'm enjoying it! Secondly, i unlocked blackjack!! My go to game irl, i've went from $500,000 down to $3... just like real life!! Totally worth it I'm looking forward to unlocking poker, card games for the win!!
I let my friend have 200k the other day and told him to blow it all in the casino, he went straight to blackjack and got it to 7.5mil for me all from blackjack!
I played some today and went from 1mil to 4 mil. then lost it all at slots. they have always hated me I don't know why I think I will get lucky someday.
Well, safe to say you were all bang on the money!! (pun intended!), poker is full of players who don't actually know how to play (all in before the flop!!!!), blackjack - a J and a 10, dealer wins with a BJ!! It's realistic but there's clearly some flaws losing every single time i have a strong hand!!!!