Just attack, will pay once i see the event. No need to msg saying "ive done 1"
You don't need to message pestering me, I will pay once I see the event.
Please try to do more than 1 at a time. Paying out 100 losses 1 by 1 is hell.
FAQ's
1. Are you open / are you still buying? If the forum says open then I'm paying, don't need to message to check. Will be open until war forces me to close. When im closed, the forum will say so.
2. Can i attack while you're offline? Yes! If im asleep it may take a few hours, if this is the case feel free to drop me a msg with how many you have done and if youd like me to wait until you are online to pay.
3. Youre in the hospital, what do i do? If im self hosped please msg asking me to come out, along with how many losses you can do. I dont want to come out for 1 loss!
4. Do you pay extra for Stalemate? Yes! I pay double, so 500k per success
5. Can you send me Xanax/Meds/money in advance? No, this aint a charity
6. Are you a scammer? No. Looking at my friends ratio, this forums likes and comments and the fact pt has 0 tolerance for scams should also ease your mind.
Dislikes:
Sir_Freeman [3196200] - hasn't used the service "What thread was this bro? Ive disliked quite a bit"
Mentions: Sir_Freeman [3196200]