All I can find for this class is that it unlocks the hacking crime for the crime 1.0. Does this do anything for crime 2.0? Or is this just a holdover until later?
CMT2540
Started by Tanakisha [3164201] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 64 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Most-liked replies
- nihilisticcat [2112766]
· 2 likes ·
Cracking is available once you complete the into to comp sci, according to the wiki :) for now the hacking edu has no effect in C2.0, though ofc you still get the work stats - flare [2195157] Officer
· 1 likes ·
Everything an education does is always listed underneath it. There are no hidden perks: [image: sxcu.net] So in the case of CMT2540 you would unlock cracking, and gain 83 int and 39 end
Everything an education does is always listed underneath it. There are no hidden perks:
[image: sxcu.net]
So in the case of CMT2540 you would unlock cracking, and gain 83 int and 39 end
[image: sxcu.net]
So in the case of CMT2540 you would unlock cracking, and gain 83 int and 39 end
Cracking is available once you complete the into to comp sci, according to the wiki :) for now the hacking edu has no effect in C2.0, though ofc you still get the work stats
Thanks yeah that is what i thought just want looking for confirmation in case i missed something.
Oh damn does it really?
Weird cause the intro class only lists: Gain the ability to code Simple viruses as its perk. So I guess CMT2540 pertains to 1.0 cyber crimes
Weird cause the intro class only lists: Gain the ability to code Simple viruses as its perk. So I guess CMT2540 pertains to 1.0 cyber crimes
Im flying now and cant easily look but I think the effect was that this course was a pre-req for the two new courses.
I had to finish the edu course I was already in, then take a pre-req course and THEN finally start on the new courses.
I had to finish the edu course I was already in, then take a pre-req course and THEN finally start on the new courses.
It is the prerequisite for a class that increases the success rate of hacking crimes lol.
It is required to unlock cracking and I think bootlegging (think you need it for copying) and selling card details for skimming though I'm unsure of those two.
CMT2540 does nothing for crimes 2.0 users just like CMT2610, but they are likely to become relevant once hacking comes back... eventually, maybe 2025.
CMT2540 does nothing for crimes 2.0 users just like CMT2610, but they are likely to become relevant once hacking comes back... eventually, maybe 2025.
Eventually, maybe, is so unfortunate. The education and viruses are a waste unless you're some fossil that didn't migrate to 2.0.
Devs, please prioritize the crimes that utilize in game content that already exists. My driver's license is getting dusty and I'm not sure why I'm still making viruses.
Devs, please prioritize the crimes that utilize in game content that already exists. My driver's license is getting dusty and I'm not sure why I'm still making viruses.