Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Skyrim Talk.

Started by Nixile [3215580] on in Gaming.

4 replies · 74 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Nixile [3215580]
This thread could be talk about stuff that you did in skyrim, adventures you've had, or even questions you want to ask, I'll start this off with a question.

Which did you start with, Imperials or Stormcloaks?
Mastercat [2560710]
I started with Stormcloaks because I played Skyrim as nord character.

I liked the Imperials till the death of the septim dynasty.
I dont like how the nords treat other races but it was necessary to fight against the oppression that the nords faced and to fight against the ban of Talos worship also the Imperials didn't cared much about the nords of skyrim they only wanted to control them as much as possible.
[image: img.hotimg.com]
Perhaps things will be better for skyrim under Ulfric Stormcloak...