Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Surprisingly Smooth Experience

Started by Archer_Quinn [2737155] on in General Discussion.

24 replies · 859 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
25
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Runalf [2047589]
I would love a comparison from a dev of how many attacks were done in a certain timeframe today and compare it to the attacks done at the start of Halloweek.

I don't believe we are even close to the amount of traffic like during the start of Halloweek or am I mistaken?
DedeSiregar [2430598]
Would love to know how many factions who get lucky to do RW during vday have termed war to exchange hits the entire event. No hosping, no hitting onliners, just pure chaining on each other to max out the respect gain. We did that in halloween. The respect gain was very juicy. Too bad vday is so short.
Archer_Quinn [2737155]
I'm sure ranked war eases up some of the pressure, but I'm playing on mobile, and I usually have to close out and open it again after a string of hits or things get slower and slower. I haven't had to do that all day today. Everything just does what I want it to.
Kalisa [2014200]
I think a whole lot of us have given up on this event. It always melts down, and since RWs kill chains, you either have to pick a boring-ass chain or a few billion dollars from a RW. Humm....I wonder who would rather do a chain?

I bet the attacking numbers this year are like 50% previous years.
pussy [2797641]
there's literally no benefit to valentines chaining outside of your own merits

halloween at least gives you rewards

valentines is quite literally, and without lessening my words, a waste of energy

if your faction is paying you to get respect, it's worth it - but then most times most factions will not pay 2m per hit outside of RW and also they cannot afford it since cache farms & war rigging ruins their profit margins, so another reason why we need changes to fix the system
KindaEpicMoah [2493924]
Special events like V-Day and Slash Wednesday would be more interesting if they entirely overlapped with ranked war schedules since that'd force people who war that week to adapt to different warring conditions.

Unfortunately I believe it has been said in the past that they're intentionally trying to avoid that from happening, which is a bit of a bummer.
Baxia [2456400]
I remember the time when we chained for the sake of chaining. I am not even that old yet lol. But we needed respect for upgrades and we didnt have 50k or 100k chains or Halloween so we had to chain the good ol fashioned way regularly.