I do not claim to have drawn any of these, just like lots of other artist in TORN I use multiple images with layers masking to create these images for you guys, Once again no I do not draw these images, lots of editing and time still goes into it, its not like you can just search up a neon text with flowers in it that has my name
if you look closely you can tell that the letters are drawn with a white brush, I do little things to make the image best tailored to your needs, choose to believe me or not its up to you.
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]
[/background]
My Work So Far...
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
Let's Connect!
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Your journey towards an unforgettable visual identity in Torn City begins here. Whether you're looking to make a statement, elevate your profile, or simply stand out from the crowd, I'm here to bring your visions to life. For inquiries, or to discuss your next project, please reach out directly.[/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Dare to dream, and let's create something extraordinary together![/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Warmest regards,[/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]INSPO[/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Torn City GFX Artist
------
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
[/background]