Hey guys,
Just a real simple script on this one. I was tired of looking up companies and forgetting exactly what the specials were, so I created this simple script to implement the specials across various pages including the newspaper, company listing, and company profile page. This script uses hard coded company specials for now which means NO API KEY REQUIRED.
Install Link
Features:
Some examples:
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Thanks for your time! Feedback is always appreciated!
Just a real simple script on this one. I was tired of looking up companies and forgetting exactly what the specials were, so I created this simple script to implement the specials across various pages including the newspaper, company listing, and company profile page. This script uses hard coded company specials for now which means NO API KEY REQUIRED.
Install Link
Features:
- Add searchable company positions table to newspaper job listings page
- Add list of company specific specials to company listings page
- Add list of company specific specials to company profile page
- NO API KEY REQUIRED
- Dark mode support
- Automate company specials using Torn's API
Some examples:
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Thanks for your time! Feedback is always appreciated!