Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

The apocalypse.

Started by JARBON [2741807] on in Graveyard.

19 replies · 364 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
14
Likes on archived posts
30
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

Most-liked replies

EarthFireMonkey [2620167]
I'm confused, are we investing in them or donating them to a beggar?

Edit: Instructions unclear. 20:49:36 - 14/02/24 You dumped 5000x Bottle Cap
JARBON [2741807]
This is an ingame minigame where I play Duke but with bottle caps.
I will be hoarding them for the apocalypse check them in my display:) Feel free to earn my favour in the apocalypse.
Bro sent his investment to the fishes XD
Ara [2094582]
I accept bottle caps as a token of gratitude if you enjoy my torn podcast

Perhaps have an actual incentive for people to grace you with bottle caps