Torn Underground is Back for Year 3!
Started by TheFelan [945786] Moderator on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 90 / 90 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Are you okay, bro? Need us to call someone for you?
Don’t say that, they may up it to 150k in another pathetic attempt to get your attention.
Staff edit: Harassment
Bro I’m pretty sure all you gotta do is pay wolftank back the money you stole and log out forever and you will find peace from this he*ck (my mom won’t let me say the hell word) you created for yourself
Hows spiraling going?
Is it because every faction you join, we get you kicked from? Or every job you get, we get you fired from?
Or constant hospitalizations?
You have 600+ enemies, your RW trading dreams are over
There's nothing left for you on this game
Delete your account
Is it because every faction you join, we get you kicked from? Or every job you get, we get you fired from?
Or constant hospitalizations?
You have 600+ enemies, your RW trading dreams are over
There's nothing left for you on this game
Delete your account
Staff edit: Harassment
Staff edit: Harassment
Man is so desperate for a forum ban lmao
Oh oh oh, can you include me? I can like, insult your mother or something, IDK what you get off on.
Ok, so this Shinarop guys has some real issues. That much is clear
However...
I can't be the only one who giggled at the thought of The Felan giving Ara a "pink belly" ..
Can I ?
I had a cousin who used to give me one all the time. Those things suck
However...
I can't be the only one who giggled at the thought of The Felan giving Ara a "pink belly" ..
Can I ?
I had a cousin who used to give me one all the time. Those things suck
Whole bunch of spam and harassment cleared out, that aside, best of luck in year 3. :) Was great meeting you guys in Vegas and TheFelan has shown to be a great addition to the staff team too, you're doing great things on the game and with the community, lovely to see it.
Absolute bullshit that these posts from shinraop were edited. We should be able to see someone's spiraling insanity. Those of us who have been hitting him for a while deserve that treat.
Not only edited, even more were full blown deleted, granted a lot of them he was copying and pasting the same thing
Luckily i captured the best quote on the homer simpson meme
I know you love this shit, i wish i screenshotted the spiral
Luckily i captured the best quote on the homer simpson meme
I know you love this shit, i wish i screenshotted the spiral
That got weird but bump
Just started I’m on E5 and have to give props for the great work you have put in to the podcast . Great tips for all players and entertaining .
Actually pretty cool, discord only or is there a youtube channel?
we're on all major platforms, spotify, apple podcasts ect. on youtube only the first 30 of over 100 episodes are present
For those of you who don't know, you can support the show with different levels of Patreon commitment - and access special behind the scenes content, like patch notes discussions and the ability to listen to recordings live in the discord!