Deleted
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 25
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Polarbear [78601]
· 17 likes ·
YOU MUGGED BIZMUTH AND STOLE $65,086
Mentioned in this thread
SugarPlumDeb [2114298] ×1 Bizmuth [3165722] ×1
YOU MUGGED BIZMUTH AND STOLE $65,086
Bizmuth says:
I'm guessing the bounty was over me attacking an individual for a mission? How kind and reasonable.
SugarPlumDeb says:
Oh no . Not at all. If that was the case I would have been much more vicious. I just did not like your post about the 6 dollars. On the plus side it only annoyed me a little bit and I am done for now.
Bizmuth says:
It was a joke post tho?
SugarPlumDeb says:
I still did not like it . That is the chance you take when you post. Happens all the time. I only gave you two. Did not hire others to give you more . be happy . People have quite before. but they were really annoying . yours was just a little annoying it was 2 bounties . 2
quit while you are ahead. Go read the thread about how many is the most bountis.
Bizmuth says:
Idk just seems petty and rude to bounty someone over a joke about plush prices, just ignore the post or give it a thumbs down if you don't like it man, have a good day but maybe take the game a bit less serious yk?
I also received this from the whinny wiener !
You're rude my friend, quite rude.
I gave him two more bounties . When I have more I will give him a few more for acting like a whinny little girl !
You can grave your whining but I will show it here .
I'm guessing the bounty was over me attacking an individual for a mission? How kind and reasonable.
SugarPlumDeb says:
Oh no . Not at all. If that was the case I would have been much more vicious. I just did not like your post about the 6 dollars. On the plus side it only annoyed me a little bit and I am done for now.
Bizmuth says:
It was a joke post tho?
SugarPlumDeb says:
I still did not like it . That is the chance you take when you post. Happens all the time. I only gave you two. Did not hire others to give you more . be happy . People have quite before. but they were really annoying . yours was just a little annoying it was 2 bounties . 2
quit while you are ahead. Go read the thread about how many is the most bountis.
Bizmuth says:
Idk just seems petty and rude to bounty someone over a joke about plush prices, just ignore the post or give it a thumbs down if you don't like it man, have a good day but maybe take the game a bit less serious yk?
I also received this from the whinny wiener !
You're rude my friend, quite rude.
I gave him two more bounties . When I have more I will give him a few more for acting like a whinny little girl !
You can grave your whining but I will show it here .
Mentions: Bizmuth [3165722] · SugarPlumDeb [2114298]
The type of GUY who returns to the scene of the crime and then gets caught for being a idiot!
Graved at OP's request