Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Request] Racing Results Script

Started by Nytestar [2758409] on in Tools & Userscripts.

4 replies · 135 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Nytestar [2758409]
Hi,
I'm looking for someone to write me a script (if possible) where I can download the results into a spreadsheet, either directly from a race or using the finished races id number. I want the racers names, racers id, their finishing position, their finish time, their fastest lap time, their racing skill.
Please contact me if you can help
Thankyou
Nytestar
Nytestar [2758409]
Thank you for these. I have lugburz's script but it doesn't always work for some reason and it doesn't give RS. Thank you Heartflower I will message you!