THIS IS NOT A TRADE!
[image: i.ibb.co]
The first round some months back was a success! so its back!!!
This is A attempt to help new players! We have all been there and know it can be quite confusing and challenging to get started. In an effort to help them feel more welcome to the game and to actually play past their first login I have decided to start my own Newbie Parcels!
What is a Newbie parcel?
Parcels for new players consisting of :
1 l armor set
1 primary
1 secondary
1 melee
1 Meds
1 random
If I have any spare candy/ alcohol I’ll include some of those as well!
(As long as I have them) masnion for $1 rent!
How much is a Newbie Parcel?
Absolutely FREE!
What do I have to do to get one?
Simply just Message me or chat me and introduce yourself and let me know you want one ! I love talking to people! I’ll send you one! It’s that easy!
What’s in it for me? ( Great_White)
Just a good feeling of trying to help new players. I want them to have a good experience and for them to actually want to play!
I don’t want/ need anything in return :)
I'm aware these are pretty cheap items.... however it is at least something to start with! use them, sell/trade/ trash them it's all up to you! consider it a small welcome to TORN !
I keep 5 of these made all the time, so if you are new just send me a message or chat me and I'll get you one!
Finally.....
ENJOY THE GAME
[image: i.ibb.co]
The first round some months back was a success! so its back!!!
This is A attempt to help new players! We have all been there and know it can be quite confusing and challenging to get started. In an effort to help them feel more welcome to the game and to actually play past their first login I have decided to start my own Newbie Parcels!
What is a Newbie parcel?
Parcels for new players consisting of :
1 l armor set
1 primary
1 secondary
1 melee
1 Meds
1 random
If I have any spare candy/ alcohol I’ll include some of those as well!
(As long as I have them) masnion for $1 rent!
How much is a Newbie Parcel?
Absolutely FREE!
What do I have to do to get one?
Simply just Message me or chat me and introduce yourself and let me know you want one ! I love talking to people! I’ll send you one! It’s that easy!
What’s in it for me? ( Great_White)
Just a good feeling of trying to help new players. I want them to have a good experience and for them to actually want to play!
I don’t want/ need anything in return :)
I'm aware these are pretty cheap items.... however it is at least something to start with! use them, sell/trade/ trash them it's all up to you! consider it a small welcome to TORN !
I keep 5 of these made all the time, so if you are new just send me a message or chat me and I'll get you one!
Finally.....
ENJOY THE GAME