Does anyone know how to make this? Just looking for suggestions thanks :)
rhubarb pie
Started by JheronimusBosch [2034816] on in Food & Cooking.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 5 / 100
- Historical score
- 7 / 100
- Story score
- 21 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
I’m not being a smart ass but replace the stewed apple in apple pie with rhubarb?
I've used This Recipe a couple of times and it went fairly well
And once using 500g of rhubarb and 250g of cooking apples (didn't go great. But I think I had the wrong apples)
And once using 500g of rhubarb and 250g of cooking apples (didn't go great. But I think I had the wrong apples)