If I close my account to make a new one, would I have to make the new account with a new email? The problem of adding everything to another discord account sounds extra tedious
Deactivate account
Started by Freeside42 [3130271] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 30
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 67 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Robbo [1826175]
· 6 likes ·
You can't transfer anything so all your stuff should be transferred to me before you delete the account. - flare [2195157] Officer
· 4 likes ·
Here’s the full policy: https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Account_Closure but yes I believe you could use the same email as when you choose to delete an account everything gets stripped including name, email, passwords et The only link you get to the old account … - bogie [148747] Admin
· 4 likes ·
Moved to Q&A Providing you complete the process properly you can use the same email, confirmation is sent to you via email once its deleted detailing this. Alternatively, just don't restart if its an inconvenience... I never understood the point …
i think its a 2 week process, there's an official policy on restarting you should find and read. i can't find it lol
Why do you want to make a new account? Looks like your account is just fine, there is rarely a point in restarting
Here’s the full policy:
https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Account_Closure
but yes I believe you could use the same email as when you choose to delete an account everything gets stripped including name, email, passwords et
The only link you get to the old account is a recovery key should you wish to return
https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Account_Closure
but yes I believe you could use the same email as when you choose to delete an account everything gets stripped including name, email, passwords et
The only link you get to the old account is a recovery key should you wish to return
edit: flare is 2 seconds faster than me
Read this wiki page for steps on account closure, especially the last paragraph
Read this wiki page for steps on account closure, especially the last paragraph
In order to be allowed to restart, you must complete the deletion process on your original account. You may only have one non-deleted accounts at any one time.
I never understood restarts. You are 3 months old, why do you need to restart?
Restarting is dumb. If you're trying to hide from someone they'll just find your new account sooner or later. Better to just learn how to live with the heat and keep growing. They'll either get bored or you'll out grow them and flip the tables on them.
sounds like another skill issue with finding the right forum
You can't transfer anything so all your stuff should be transferred to me before you delete the account.
If any more inventory space is needed you know where to contact me
Moved to Q&A
Providing you complete the process properly you can use the same email, confirmation is sent to you via email once its deleted detailing this.
Alternatively, just don't restart if its an inconvenience... I never understood the point anyway.
Providing you complete the process properly you can use the same email, confirmation is sent to you via email once its deleted detailing this.
Alternatively, just don't restart if its an inconvenience... I never understood the point anyway.
Thanks for all the information guys! I extremely appreciate it, i do really like the account I’ve made so far but after playing thus far, instead of centring my play style as a Merchant/Crime lord I would like to try my hand at being a level1 Glass Cannon for Warring..
Are you sure? Aside from all the merits, health, and everything else you'll lose access to, you're never allowed to do the following as a level 1 account.
It's not very common for a lot of reasons!
- Bookies
- Join a company
- Lottery
- Blackjack
- Auction House
- Missions
- Poker
- Russian Roulette
- Spin The Wheel
- Direct a company
- Access Global Chat
- Travel
It's not very common for a lot of reasons!
Would it be that different from being a level 15 glass cannon for warring?
I mean I don't care. Restart to be a level 1 glass cannon for warring if you want. good luck with all that.
I mean I don't care. Restart to be a level 1 glass cannon for warring if you want. good luck with all that.
And you have convinced me to stay as lvl15 til after I complete my business education (and after the museum opens?), I had thoughts of trying to opening and running a theatre at a later date.. (end of thiiiiis year) :p