Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

had enough - POLL

Started by THEFERRETT [2352197] on in General Discussion.

122 replies · 3.73k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 123 / 123 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
123
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
65 / 100
Engagement score
82 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

THEFERRETT [2352197]


Edit :

[image: i.gyazo.com]





Message to the haters , you done it , you finally got to me , I tried to being brave n out on brave faces but there’s so much only a man can take .




Yes I’m better looking than most . Yes I’m got a girdle friend Hotter than most . Yes I am better at torn than most n yes I am more successful than most in real life than most .




…But I am human . I am someone with feeling . I am hurt by mean words on internet like others . I am insecure about thing like other . I cry like other . I am sad like other . For month n week I have been called mean comment such (including but no limit to:)

- tic tac head
- weaponise autism
- mong
- cry baby
- wish.com bargain bin .. mom can we have evil duck no we got evil duck at home
- attention seek
- downvote
- stupid
- not a lawyer
- not got 18 plus girlfriend (yes I have)

haters I have had enough . N I’m doing a refererencedum vote on whether I will continue post on forum or not . it is in ur hand if u vote for me to never return I’ll never return to the forums .


Discussion : is THEFERRETT washed and should he drop the forums as appears to be the condensus ? Is it time for me to quit and give way to a new, younger, better looking, more successful forum poster?


what kind of content do you want this younger, better look, more successful forum poster to post? What is it that Theferret is lacking and why do you want him gone??




SHOULD THE FERRET QUIT THE FORUMS ITS IN UR HAND - IF U VOTE YES I WILL LEAVE THE FORUM FOREVER

you have 24 hours I’ll respect whatever the result is









Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
Is this one of those polls where if 2/3 of votes are yes, you'll just say that the results are inconclusive because some people want you to stay? lol

A lot of that going around lately.
THEFERRETT [2352197]
No I will support the will of the ppl . If a simple majoritittiy want me gone I’ll go . I won’t stay if the don’t want me to ppl
ChillySpunc [1905415]
Seriously, can you not come up with something original? You ED, Autistic_Dragon copycat. They weren't funny and neither are you.
THEFERRETT [2352197]
Look I’ve heared all the nasty comment before , there is no need to go over it . U get 1 vote so just do ur vote n step away . If the ppl want me to go I’ll go
Chuck_Norris [2544593]
You forgot to open with:

Please avoid being coerced into voting a certain way; the choice is yours to make. I kindly request that you read my entire post before reaching a decision.

How will we ever be able to trust the results without this powerful disclaimer???°°?¤¿
THEFERRETT [2352197]
Thnx chuck norran

i will amendment my original posting n also I want to say that ur voting will be respected no matter what n I will not rig the post . If u say I will go I will go go .


Go means go .

[image: i.gyazo.com]