Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

TornPDA Script List - Now w/ Easter Scripts added

Started by Phillip_J_Fry [2184575] on in Tools & Userscripts.

97 replies · 25.5k views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 98 / 98 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

ThunderBlitz [2684774]
I've been using this one on TornPDA, since last year's event.

It's a bit buggy for me; for example, I need to close the dialog box roughly a dozen times before i can access the page and, the egg seems to appear beside the box, rather than inside it. However, it definitely leaves you in no doubt that there's an egg on that particular page (and moves out to the centre of the screen, as indicated in the screenshots). X-D

The script hasn't been updated since last year (still v1.0.0 which I'm using myself).



This one also works on TornPDA, when the injection time is set to 'END'. It takes you through nearly 200 pages of the website, by merely tapping the same link (immediately below your nav bar). It even keeps track of how many pages you've visited, taking you to the next one on the list even if you stop doing it for a while.

Mentions: Egg Finder · Heasley's Egg Navigator - Visit every page on Torn

Phillip_J_Fry [2184575]

This is an edit on Kwack's Easy Easter (PDA)


I made the nav button prettier and centered the egg more when you enter Easy Mode.



I also removed the reduce Spawn warning due to this no longer being a competition but a public event and all eggs are distributed equally yearly.





I separated it into 2 scripts....


Right handed


&


Left handed


(The difference is the button position)




Easy Easter (PDA) - Right


Easy Easter (PDA) - Left

[image: gyazo.com]

Phillip_J_Fry [2184575]
Yes

But for some reason there is an issue with it atm

When you click the Easy mode on, the egg completely disappears off the screen
But if you click Cancel, the egg is there but not centered at the top

Well have it looked into

But it still works
Just backwards atm
Inferno [3007989]
Thanks for the reply.

I have been trying it for a day now and it is working perfectly fine for me ( I don't know what the easy mode is though). If there is an egg in the page, the script displays a notification on the page and the egg is centred when I click on OK. Pretty handy stuff.

I like that both the scripts have been merged into one. Only drawback I would like to point out is that the floating button for navigation is bit large and hinders screen viewing. Other than that this is gold!