Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

EOD pants

Started by CapnJack [1929462] on in Trading Post.

11 replies · 128 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
13
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100

Most-liked replies

CapnJack [1929462]
Current offer 8.5 billiion

I was lucky enough to land some of the best pants in the game, possibly the absolute best. These EOD pants have a 23% impassable bonus (out of 27% possible). Given the rarity of these pants, and the high quality I am still questioning whether or not I should sell them. However I currently have an offer of 8.5 billion, and will be selling them within the next 24-48 hours unless I receive a better offer. Let me know if interested, I strongly encourage a bidding war, please make my day.
Cheers!
EOD Pants