Hey!
While reading yesterdays newsletter I came upon this part, and I quote:
" Remember, any eggs you missed from last year will still be available for you to find this year, albeit in a new, random location. "
Last Easter I was inactive, does this mean I will have extra eggs this Easter that are left from last one or am I not included in that part as I wasn't online during the last event.
I appreciate any info, thanks!
While reading yesterdays newsletter I came upon this part, and I quote:
" Remember, any eggs you missed from last year will still be available for you to find this year, albeit in a new, random location. "
Last Easter I was inactive, does this mean I will have extra eggs this Easter that are left from last one or am I not included in that part as I wasn't online during the last event.
I appreciate any info, thanks!